Our team offers spiritual care services to our patients, residents and families, regardless of faith, background or tradition. We honour each person’s wishes and unique journey.
Our chaplain is on-site to respond to a wide range of needs. They may:
- support you with end-of-life concerns, including ceremonies, memorial planning and decision-making
- help you explore meaning and purpose in life
- support you during grief and loss
- explore ethical concerns facing patients, residents and staff
- provide religious care (prayer, requests for sacraments or visits from faith leaders)
- help you explore your understanding of God or the Divine
- arrange a quiet space for you in the chapel
Our chaplain arranges Friday morning chapel services, drawing upon clergy and volunteers from the Banff community.
Tuesday and Wednesday, 8 a.m.-4:15 p.m.
Ask a member of your care team to connect you with our chaplain.